08 February 2009

Beta Test of New Video Lineup

I'm trying out different video cues this evening. That's why I've not been adding the usual amount of news on www.a1anews.com today.

I like the top video cue more than the bottom video cue. I like having the video cue to the side.

The reason I'm going for video cues is this: page uploads slow way down when I plant 3 or more videos in a row, bam, bam, bam (etc.). By using video cues, I have smaller images to the right with a brief synopsis of the video news story.

I'm seeing the web page still load slowly, but after using a stopwatch, I find the cue method (with video menus on the right) the best alternative out here for now.

By the way, the bottom video menu (the one with all the CBS news) is one put together by a pro video editor. The top one is one I custom built with my own news feeds.

I'm looking for other video news feeds other than youtube. If any of you have knowledge in video embedding and and sites where I can pick up videos, adjust the sound from my laptop (too many videos plugged on the net have poor sound quality), let me know, please.

Thanks,
Rock over and out

No comments:

Stat Counter from 10 Nov 08